Friday, January 24, 2014

Just checkin' in

Hmm, not too many changes made yet for the year, but here are a few:

First I decided that 2014 was going to be a good year. I decided that positive thinking was going to be my friend and I was going to relax about money. It seems to be working so far - I've sold a couple of items and the husband and I are getting along much better.

I also decided to spend some money on myself. I was able to take 2 of the 3 classes for dance. I might still join the third one - it's every other week so I have some time still

I also spent some money on some instructional books and took a wool felting course which is coming up this weekend. Even Jp (the husband) seems excited for me to get going on that course.

I feel positive about his work situation and think we should book a vacation counting on the fact that WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD FINANCIAL YEAR.


No comments: