Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Okay. Had a bit of a set back as I pulled a muscle in my neck, basically wasted the whole weekend recovering. The only project I did was start to felt two bowls. I am frustrated by the lack of productivity.

After work today I will get busy. Plus we have a long weekend coming up which I also intend to be busy.

I've let my Must Have That Studio website go for now as it was $100 for the year and it just sat there for a year as I waited for my brother to finish the design process when he thought he was all done. If I do start a new website I might put it under another name. I need to figure out what direction I want to go now. I'm pretty sure I am done with the baby hat business especially since the "market" is so flooded with people making stuff, it's just not worth it anymore plus those close to me who said they would support me - didn't.

It's already February, let's get cracking!!

No comments: