Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goal Review

I have a binder filled with my past goals and past issues of the  Amazing Life Workbook from Leonie Dawson . I am creating a whole new one for 2014 - I will go over past notes to make a plan for this upcoming year. I must improve my success this year - measured by sales in the the shop and the ability to pay bills. I would also like to take a trip to see my mom and brother this year - this year I want to drive with Eco (it's about a 15 hour drive one way), so that must be on the list.

I currently have 52 items on the list. I'd like it to be at 100. I'd like to make changes to my life almost daily but I know that momentum is hard to keep up. Some items feel really superficial but I'll leave them on my list - one can't always tell how a little item can impact on a grander scale.

Any comments or suggestions?

No comments: