Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Online courses - 4 changes

I signed up for some on line classes. The first one is designing crochet softies. I may not be using the course materials for stuffed items but figure it will help with my hat business.

The second course I took was on product photography. Again I felt this will help with my little Etsy business. I especially need help since I broke my lens on my Canon Rebel SLR and have to rely on old little digital cameras at this time. Also, this time of year there are less days with good natural lighting so I must make the best of it.

Third  - online dance class. I am sad to say I won't be coming to the January -March classes as I can not afford the fees at this time. I will have to practice at home.

Fourth - I found a free online yoga site. I must re-introduce yoga practice into my life for fitness and general health.

That's a good, optimistic start to the new year isn't it?

No comments: