Friday, May 16, 2014

A Wee Progress Report

I am happy to say that I have lost 15 pounds in total. My progress chart looks like a profile from one of the Rocky Mountains but still, the end result is 15 pounds. Nobody has noticed yet, probably because it was so gradual. I'm sure after my next 15 they'll be able to tell though.

How am I doing it? Using an app to track my daily exercise and food intake. It has a really good calorie counter that included name brand products such as "President's Choice" which comes from the supermarket chain Superstore. As well as Canadian calorie numbers for foods from McDonalds etc.

yes, I knew you were going to say that - why am I eating at McDonalds when I'm on a diet? - but believe me, it's all counted in my daily total. Sure not the best use of my calories and high in fat, but it happens every now and again - at least I'm only eating a Fish Sandwich or maybe a plain hamburger and not some of the other items.

Also, we've been making our own Egg McMuffins - which we call Egg MockMuffins.... so there is even less salt and calories consumed.

No comments: